We are happy to say our doors are open. 10am-6pm (last orders 4pm)*.
Please call us to make a reservation.
We look forward to seeing you all.
*We are closed Monday and Tuesday
There will be a few changes when you come and visit us which is in accordance with government guidelines for the hospitality sector (for more information www.gov.scot).
We have put the following measures in place to decrease the chance of transmission of Covid 19 on our premises:
- Face coverings: front of house staff always wearing masks
- Crowd avoidance measures clearly displayed, particularly at entrance
- Observation (inside) of 1m safe distancing exemption afforded certain hospitality businesses
- Non-contact hand sanitisation stations provided at key areas
NHS Scotland’s Test & Protect guidelines followed; we ask all diners to provide contact details, allowing tracking and tracing if necessary (information not stored for any other purpose and disposed of after 21 days)
- Risk assessments carried out for the safe provision of restaurant service, identifying frequent touch points, creating Covid-19 specific cleaning schedules 14 July 2020